Claims Resolution Center specializes in medical reimbursement, collections, billing, and recovery services nationwide.
We find the money that was missed, enter the charges, handle any appeals, and collect the money for your practice!
Discover what other practices have found in the professional services of CRC!
We Are a Florida Based, National Consulting Organization.
Our Clients Recognize That Some Medical Charges May Have Been Missed In Their Billing Process.
Our Clients Count On Us To Locate Those Missed or Under-billed Charges.
We Show Our Clients The Money!
Leading the Team
- Give us a call at (727) 345 - 0917
- CRC Contract Agreement
- HIPAA Agreement
- CRC Technical Support Helps With Connections
- CRC Team Members Utilize Connection to Access Records
Paper Medical Records
- CRC Document Scanners Come to You!
- Document Scanners Bring Our Equipment
- Our Personnel Do The Scanning of Records
We Find the Money!
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
We Are A Full Service Company
- CRC audits not only drugs, but also administration procedures.
- We enter the charges we have found, after your approval. Your practice then sends the claims electronically to the insurance companies.
- Team members handle collection issues
- We assist with any insurance denials and appeals.
Don't Have EMR? No Problem...We'll Send Our Staff to Scan Your Records!
Our entire staff is well versed in multiple medical systems:
Safeguards for Practices
- HIPAA agreement is made between crc and medical practices
- Medical practices determine the scope of crc's auditing
- Claim payments go directly to the practice
Payment To CRC
No upfront costs!
- CRC is paid on a contingency basis
- If no money is collected, there is no fee
- Typically our fee is 50% of what is recovered
- CRC invoices medical practices and the practice electronically transfers payment to CRC.
- CRC reports our initial findings via a webinar
- Client approves ALL charges before being sent out
- We notify Our clients of any concerns such as past over-billing
We've been with CRC for several years now. Their team members have been nothing but professional and efficient, always ready to answer any question. The team members who scan our radiation oncology patients'charts are a delight to work with. The IT set-up process was quick and painless. With EMR remote access capability, the CRC team members who audit medicaloncology perform their duties with such proficiency and stealth that there is no disruption for our staff and patients. The results have been phenomenal. Inthe beginning, we could not believe how much CRC was able to recover. Now, after CRC has provided us with a wealth of training, we have been able to maximize our own reimbursement abilities. Our doctors could not be more pleased with the results that CRC has provided. CRC has been a valuable asset to our practice.
Cancer Center of Kansas